Happy Valentine's Day!

Thursday, February 14, 2013
Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I woke up as usual with a smile on my face and a song in my heart, which is saying something since Little Miss Ivy Thomason has an upset tummy. Its such a helpless feeling when our fur people are sick. I hate it when she looks at me like "Whats going on, why is my tummy making crazy noises?" We rescued her in August 2011 with a broken leg; the day before they were going to put her down. I happened upon her while I was at the Dallas City Pound looking for Reagan's dog. Ivy was about 6 weeks old. She was so tiny and helpless in that big cage just quivering. I called Gary and told him we just had to save her. I really lucked out because Gary loves animals as much as I do.




We have been really fortunate because our pups have been extremely healthy with very few vet visits. But it makes it that much harder when they need to go! I will give her a few days with rice and Imodium before subjecting her to the vet.

Anyway, its been a good Valentine's Day aside from that. Zumba was great as usual and then I went to Art Club for a neat program on Zentangle. Its a meditative form of doodling and who cant use a little meditation in their lives? We even got to do one and I have to say a few of the ladies sitting on my row were very relaxed when they finished.

One of these days maybe Gary and I will get to spend Valentine's together! Hope springs eternal!



0 comments:

Search This Blog

About Me


Perky and always in a good mood much to the dismay of family members.

Follow Me

FacebookPinterestInstagramEmailRSS
Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Grab My Button!

Powered by Blogger.